Terms & Conditions
Whether you are an editor, prospective editor or visitor (in so far as the context allows) to this Web Site by using this Web Site you agree to accept these terms of business as set out here which apply to all pages of www.aberdyfi.com. The Web Site also contains links to other Web sites, Web pages and services, which are not operated bySaturn Innovation Ltd ("the linked sites"). We accept no responsibility for the content, services, or goods provided by these sites.
- “The Web Site” means the web site known as www.aberdyfi.com
- “The Company” “we” “us” shall mean Saturn Innovation Ltd. which is the owner of www.aberdyfi.com
- “You” means the person, firm, company or other organization who views the Web site.
- Copyright and Trademarks
- www.aberdyfi.com, Aberdyfi.com and Saturn Innovation are the registered trading names of the company and may not be used by any other party without our prior written consent.
- All visual elements, screen layouts, photographs and material displayed on the web site is copyright to Saturn Innovation Ltd unless otherwise specified e.g. reports or extracts from journals/articles or is copyright to our technology or content providers.
- You may view, print or download the contents of this website for personal use but for no other purposes including but not limited to commercial use or re-publication.
- We have used all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the information on the web site but we provide no warranty or guarantee in respect of this information.
- Individual pages on the site are managed by their respective editors and Saturn Innovation Ltd are in no respect responsible for the accuracy or nature of the of the content.
- If you view content that is offensive, obscene, pornographic or libellous you are required to contact Saturn Innovation Ltd using the contact details below
- We accept no liability for any loss whether directly, indirectly or consequentially caused by you or any other person relying on any information contained in the web site or in connection with any act or omission except in relation to death or personal injury proved to be caused by our negligence.
- We make no representations as to the adequacy or appropriateness of the information for your purposes.
- Trade Descriptions
- We reserve the right to correct any error appearing in any webpage, edit layouts without prejudice or to withdraw webpages and listings from the web site without notice..
- Contacting Us
- If you wish to contact us for any reason, please write to Saturn Innovation Ltd, 3-4 Bath Place, Aberdyfi, Gwynedd, LL35 0LN
- You can also telephone our customer services on 01654 767 070 between 9.00am and 5.00pm.
- You may also e-mail us on email@example.com
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- The confidentiality of customers is a top priority at aberdyfi.com. Under no circumstances will your personal information be shared, sold or proved to third parties unless you agree to this.
- As a listing editor, you will be required to provide your address, telephone number and email address (to receive email confirmations) but this information will not be used in any way other than to contact you and as part of your listing..
- Your information may be used to enable Aberdyfi.com to respond to your requests, improve our site and functionality and to communicate with you and to facilitate the processing of accounts and enquiries or to deal with complaints and crime prevention and to help us market the website from time to time. We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
- You may remove yourself from any Aberdyfi.com mailing list by unsubscribing from the bottom of any email or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that the email address used to send this email matches the email address you wish to remove. If you experience any problems with this please telephone customer services on01654 767 070.
- Any rights of third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 are hereby expressly agreed not to apply and any agreement made in connection with this site shall be strictly between you and the company.
- These terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales whose courts shall be the only courts of competent jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.